Oxidizing is the second step in BioGuard®'s chlorine based pool care programs. Oxidizers "shock" the water and chemically destroy the organic contamination introduced by bathers and the environment. Contaminants enter the pool constantly through swimmers and the environment. Shocking keeps the water clear and sparkling.
For SoftSwim® Program pool owners, use SoftSwim C, our long-lasting enhanced hydrogen peroxide clarifier that keeps water clear in non-chlorine pools.
Keep pool water clear with BioGuard Smart Shock
- Keeps water sparkling clear
- Multi-functional product shocks, oxidizes, buffers and clarifies
- Kills and prevents bacteria growth
- Unique blue algae-fighting crystals kill algae
- No need to mix or pre-dissolve
- Available in convenient 1 lb. bags and 25 lb. buckets
Applying BioGuard Smart Shock is STEP 2 of the BioGuard Once-a-Week 3-Step Program.
Burn Out 3® Description: Granulated, chlorinating shock that provides crystal clear water. Burn Out 3 is formulated up to 23% stronger than previous formulas, meaning that you get more free available chlorine per dose to kill bacteria and germs.
This product is designed for all pool types. This is different from many other chlorine shock products because it dissolves almost instantly and does not affect calcium hardness. That means Burn Out 35 won't cloud water and is ideal for hard water areas.
• Can be used in all pool types
• Eliminates bather contaminants such as suntan oils, cosmetics, urine, etc.
• Keeps water clear and sparkling
• Destroys unpleasant "chlorine-like" odors
• Comes in easy-to-use, pre-measured 1 lb. bags for proper dosage and freshness
• No measuring or mixing
• Dissolves almost instantly so won't cloud water
• Doesn't affect calcium hardness so it's ideal for hard water areas
Applying Smart Shock, Burn Out 35 or Burn Out 3 is STEP 2 of the Bioguard 3-Step Program.
NOTE: With all pool care products, avoid physical contact. Follow safety information on label instructions. Open in well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing fumes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.